Hamad International Airport
About the job
About Hamad International Airport:
Hamad International Airport enjoys a dominant position in the aviation industry. It has been voted the best airport in the world by Skytrax in 2021 and 2022. Our passenger volumes are on a steady and fast-growing path thanks to an unprecedented facility expansion that enhanced operational capacity and will drive business growth in the next years.
About the role:
Cultivate Excellence: Join our team as an Agriculture Engineer at Hamad International Airport!
This role is responsible to ensure that outdoor and indoor landscapes areas at MATAR are maintained at highest standards, by regularly planning and executing inspections and evaluations of the landscapes and irrigation assets, while ensuring compliance with the contract requirements and business objectives. Overlook MATAR crop nursery production and ensuring agriculture related assets are performing at higher standards.
· Overlooking the Outdoor and Indoor Landscape & Irrigation Maintenance contracts at HIA.
· Ensuring all Contracts SLA are implemented.
· Continuous follow up with Landscape Teams to ensure contractual requirements are being implemented.
· Overlooking HIA Pest Control Contracts.
· Coordination with all landscape teams members to ensure the implementation and monitoring of departmental objectives are attained.
· Ensuring safety measures are being applied across all contracts.
· Liaising and coordination with other MTAR and QR Stakeholders.
· Coordination between MATAR FM Landscape department and other non-MATAR stakeholders operating within landscape territories.
· Overlooking departmental staff well-being development.
· To maintain a continuous communication with the maintenance contractor and recommend adjustment in resources or manpower to optimise the wok efficiency and output.
· Document any deviation from the SLA and ensure applicable KPI when needed.
· Monitoring the work progress dashboard and ensuring the timely completions of PM and CM WOs
· Overlooking the enhancement and development of MATAR horticulture nurseries.
· Overlooking MATAR/QACC nurseries horticulture production.
Bachelors degree or equivalent with minimum 4 years of work-related experience
Proficient in the utilization of project management tools
Must have business analytics background
Have background in data mining, creating dashboards, recommend list of projects and Power BI background
Aviation background preferred