About the job
Chief Commercial Officer (Alliances & Partnerships)
We are looking for a Chief commercial Officer for our clients based in Dubai,United Arab Emirates. The details are as follows:
Industry – Environmental services | Sustainable development
Reporting to – CEO & Founder
Experience – 12-15 years of Experience.
Responsibilities & Expectations
· -Responsible for building partnerships & relationship within the industry
· – Identifying high priority prospects (strategic partners and clients) and developing and executing institutional engagement plans to increase collaboration and revenue.
-Primary focus is to accelerate relationships with partners and influencers based across the globe
· -Working closely with the CEO to develop and monitor the annual sales plan that aligns with strategy to achieve business objectives over the short, medium, and long term, sales goals
· -Streamline operations, processes, and procedures to ensure that they are efficient and effective.
· -A strong track record of securing multi-million dollar contracts
· -Capable of structuring and negotiating commercial deals
· -Experience of working in Dubai market and from the sustainability background is highly regarded