To provide subject matter expertise and guidance on shift, improving the quality and consistency of delivered services and deal with any operational issues / challenges such as resolving personnel capability and procedural shortfalls to ensure a safe, efficient and service oriented work environment in compliance with regulatory, legal and safety requirements and standard operating procedures.
-Plans observation schedule for Department ensuring a balanced distribution of observations.
– Delivers safety briefings as directed by Department Management while intervening when there is risk exposure, following up on corrective actions.
– Coach staff on the required skills, knowledge, and behaviours to work safely. Provide support, direction and act as a role model for the desired safety behaviours and leading with safety.
– Provides technical assistance to ensure that work is completed efficiently and in compliance with procedures.
– Escalates behavioural and procedural matters to the Service Delivery Manager.
– Complies with all relevant safety, quality, training, operational and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy, respectful and safe work environment.
– Takes a leading role in times of disruption, crisis management and fall back to ensure timely resumption of standard operations when directed by the Department Controller or Service Delivery Manager.
– Deals with all identified and escalated operational issues on shift and ensures that the appropriate solution is provided and the team is communicated to.
– Identifies any non-conformance and discrepancies in processes and ensures that the appropriate corrective action are implemented in line with regulations and SLAs.
– Provides independent advice and technical expertise to the operational teams to improve performance and quality of service delivery.
– Develops and compiles reports as requested by Department Management.
– Prepares audit plans and conducts audits (internal and external) as directed by Department Management and makes recommendations to support implementation of corrective actions.
– Carries out observations as planned and ensures feedback/coaching is given to the concerned staff on the correct process/procedures and also to Department Management.
High School/Diploma in business
administration/aviation/ground handling/customer service
2+ Years experience in aviation/ ground handling
Advanced understanding of the aviation terminology
UAE driving license
Preferably First Aid trained
Advanced Supervisory Skills
Advanced Communication Skills
Proficient Customer Management Skills
Proficient Planning and Organizing Skills
Proficient Data Collection and Analysis Skills
Proficient Safety Awareness Skills
Proficient IT and Computer Literacy Additional to Airside Operations
Advanced knowledge of interior and exterior cleaning procedures preferred
Advanced knowledge of cleaning chemicals and materials preferred