OliOli® Children's Museum
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Leading and supervision of PPM, cleaning of Exhibits
Ensures that PPM tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule, frequency and task lists and provides reports on any works required thereafter.
Manage and supervise the daily activities of team. Ensure optimal use of manpower and resources
Oversee and carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of equipment
Oversees and carries out maintenance and repair of equipment.
Carries out routine inspections for the jobs accomplished by Technicians and Service Partners.
AC and Electrical PPM
AC Reactive works
Event setup works
Respond in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues
Maintain a safe place of work. Immediately notify the manager of any safety issues or concerns
Promotes a safe work environment and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment.
Traits & Characteristics
· Leadership and management
· Adaptable to perform a variety of duties.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail & meticulous.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
· Diploma or Bachelors degree such as B.Tech
· Must have basic knowledge in Carpentry and Civil works as well
· 4-5 years of experience in Facilities Management field
· 25-35 years of age
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adopt at prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
Compensation: AED 5500 + Overtime
Accommodation and transport at own cost
10 hrs duty including break