About the job
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with one of our esteemed clients. This client is a global leader in the Banking Sector, known for its commitment to quality and innovation. They have chosen Dautom as their trusted partner for their upcoming projects
Job Purpose (Brief summary of why the job exists)
As a Senior Program Manager with Data Governance and MDM experience in the banking domain, you will be responsible for leading high-complexity programs and projects related to data governance and master data management (MDM) for Colibra, Informatica’s banking clients. Manage the delivery of large-scale strategic program associated with Master Data Management and Advanced Responsible for activities associated withMDM, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Data Standardization Technologies, by ensuring smooth functioning, in order to achieve the department goals and objectives.
1. Develop and manage project plans, budgets, and schedules to ensure successful completion of programs and projects
2. Lead and manage cross-functional teams, comprising of data governance and MDM experts, business analysts, developers, and testers
3. Define, implement, and enforce data governance policies, standards, and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory and industry requirements
4. Identify and mitigate program and project risks, issues, and dependencies
5. Manage stakeholder communications, status updates, and reporting
6. Ensure alignment and coordination with business and IT stakeholders, including project sponsors, executive sponsors, data owners, and data consumers
7. Participate in pre-sales activities, including proposal development, client presentations, and solution architecture design.
8. Collaborate with senior internal & external stakeholders to study and understand external market trends, emerging challenges, economic, and industry data, to identify market opportunities and threats.
9. Provide strong leadership to teams responsible for delivery of programs which are of strategic nature for the Technology Business Strategy
10. Serve as a key advisor, identify and direct enterprise-wide integration and separation strategy and oversee execution of related deliverables for businesses, in customer engagement platform technologies
11. Efficiently manage technology annual capex portfolio for programs pertaining to customer engagement platform technologies, in line with the approved delegation of authority.
12. Manage problem resolution and risk mitigation for escalated issues, problems and risks as needed.
13. Lead the process and team members in the analysis, enhancement, and tailoring of current practices and existing systems in order to increase operating efficiencies as well as reduce and cut costs within the business
14. Work to ensure consistency and quality in delivering large and complex programs under this portfolio
15. Develop departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the technological, clinical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
16. Identify optimization potentials, such as leveraging shared capabilities between processes, increasing the adoption of technology or simplifying products / services, to drive long-term efficiency improvements, in partnership with the business
17. Monitor all strategic project implementations to ensure a user focus is being maintained.
18. Plan and coordinate the resources and capabilities required to design new or changed services
19. Establish KPIs framework and balance scorecard. Provide regular status reports to management on application status and other metrics
20. Manage off-shore, outsourced vendor to an SLA and execution of critical situations.
21. Ensure compliance with the approved policies, procedures, SLAs and regulatory requirements to maintain quality standards and ensure risk mitigation.
22. Coach, train and develop team skills by identifying training needs and assign appropriate learning platform to the team.
23. Review team performance and deliverables in line with the approved KPIs to ensure meeting desired objectives.
24. Ensure all assigned tasks and projects are executed within the approved policies, procedures and SLAs of the department.