About the job
To study, analyze IT applications/Systems and Business processes and document the business
requirements with set organizational standards and procedures. Coordinate with internal and external
application users, Business & IT team on business projects requirements and convert it to Software
systems. Manage technical software application implementation to meet customer expectations
therefore ensuring smooth running of business and IT Systems.
1. Coordinate with all stakeholders to capture business requirements and analyze, design & deliver the project within schedule and cost without compromising on scope and quality.
2. Document business processes using defined CMMI, ITIL process or Internal standards on IT projects, ensuring high quality software implementation standards.
3. Independently executes the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
4. To ensure any requirements change risks or issues are highlighted in good time to the appropriate boards.
5. Gap analysis between the existing solutions and proposed change.
6. Takes responsibility for all phases of project until successful delivery of the project and user training.
7. Reports periodically to Project/Program Manager/Team Leads on the Project progress.
5+ years of experience in materials / warehouse operations, programming/system analysis experience in Software development projects and recent years as a Systems Analyst.
Knowledge of inventory management and warehousing process. Expert level knowledge of excel and other Microsoft platforms. Demonstrated ability in utilizing a variety of project management skills to achieve project milestones and on-time completion. Should have worked large sized IT/Software projects as Systems Analyst. Shipping industry / Sea Ports / Logistics / Transportation
Benefits and Perks:
Competitive salary and bonus structure.
Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
Opportunities for professional development and growth.
Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options.
Employee recognition programs and a collaborative team environment.