Walk in Interview Dubai

Keep up to date with the latest news

 Etisalat |Latest Job Vacancies| Abu Dhabi & Dubai| UAE| 2022


A job in ETISALAT! It is an aspiration for an individual to be an employee and work in such a well-established dream company. ETISALAT recruitment team is out with many job opportunities, here you have a golden prospect for you to join and work for one of the world’s best telecommunication companies.

The company’s recruitment agency is looking forward to the sincere, dedicated, talented professionals. Nowadays, especially in this period, we are giving importance to the technology field as it is fast-growing each moment, the company needs the professionals who backstop them to build the business and who can take benefit of the training opportunities available for them.

If you guys are interested do not need to waste your time applying for the job and getting the desired post on the world’s biggest telecommunication company.

 ETISALAT is a company that gives much importance to the employees and their well-being considers their people which means their employees, as their peace of mind and the heart of the organization, and brings many advantages, and benefits which make their workers happy, they follow the employee-centric culture.


Emirates telecommunication group of companies PJSC, which owns the business name Etisalat is an multinational company that is functioning over 16 countries all over Asia, the Middle East, Africa. ETISALAT is the leading and most strong brand all over the Middle East and Africa.

The United Arab Emirates government owns 60% share and the other 40%share is owned publicly traded.  ETISALAT is the 18th largest mobile network operator in the world.  It provides the world’s fastest 5G download speed. It is the 4th telecom brand in the world.

Today, our world is developing based on technology, every second. Our world has moved from 3G to 4G to 5G to AI Artificial Intelligence, Big data, IoT. The technology platform is developing day today. Etisalat has three regional operating units in Abu Dhabi. The headquarters is situated in Abu Dhabi. Etisalat is a telecom group that earns revenue of AED 52.2 billion.  

The company provides free visas, medical insurance, flight tickets for the employees. The company makes employees balance their work-life. The ETISALAT provides free food and accommodation for the employees.

 Know Abu Dhabi: The land of Gazelles:

Let’s have a look at the workplace in Abu Dhabi :

Abu Dhabi, the land of Gazelle is the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is the second-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Khalifa bib Zayad Al Nahyan is the king of Abu Dhabi. United Arab Emirates Dirham (UAE Dirhams) is the currency of Abu Dhabi.


ETISALAT group of companies believes that the success of a company depends upon the happiness of the employees. The employee’s satisfaction, peace of mind will help the worker to work properly therefore they provide a good ambiance to the employees to work in and they give the maximum services to the customer. All they want is a sincere, dedicated, talented employee.   


There are various job vacancies available which includes director enterprise risk manager, internal audit manager, big data specialist manager, mobile commerce partnership analyst, fiber optic technician jobs, security guard jobs, call center recruitments, driver jobs, management job careers, IT jobs, telecom engineer, data entry jobs and so on.

Go, apply for the job and get the job you are suited for. Build up the career. We Youthlik is there to give all the information and updates about the job vacancies available.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *